- Robert Lewandowski’s contract at Bayern Munich will expire in summer of 2023
- But with no talks over a new deal, the Polish striker could depart this summer
- Lewandowski said he is ‘open to everything’ but wants to focus on scoring goals
- 33-year-old has scored 39 times in 33 matches this season in all competitions
- Reports in Spain have previously linked Lewandowski with Real Madrid move
The Poland striker, 33, has a contract with the German champions through until 2023 but has previously suggested he could move on a year early.
That’s despite another outstanding season in which Lewandowski has scored 39 goals in 33 matches across all competitions.
Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is ‘open to everything’ this summer as his contract at the German club enters its final year
The Polish striker, 33, is again in sensational form with 39 goals in 33 games this season